Sunday, September 21, 2008

Better late than never





Hey all, sorry for the delay lately, its been busy and time is tight. Bella as you can imagine is growing very fast and speaking more and more. We have actually stopped counting words, I think we ended at about 70 as sometimes you only have to say it once.

She runs, walks, dances, try's head stands, hides, sneaks, whispers and screams and every day we find out something else she likes to do.

Isabella has brought such an amazing light into our lives. She is so very much of our entire day and night. I said it before, but its so true, what a difference of priorities even now from a year ago. Life is good and Bella and her mother Andi, my beautiful wife, are the reasons why.

I wish you all the very best

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love this post. She is so darling! I can't stand it. Much love to you, Andi, and Bella! Autumn is going to be such a pretty time of year in Lancaster. I am excited for you guys. Do you have her Halloween costume yet?

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see some pretty fall pictures. I LOVE Lancaster in the fall. It's one of my favorite places! I miss you, Andi : )!

Unknown said...

I can't stop smiling today because of the email! Love. LOVE. Love you guys! Praying : )