Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Babys Growing





I know its been awhile since I wrote. I was in Michigan for the last 6 days and it was a very tough time as it was the first time I was away from my family,(I love being able to say my "Family")and the adjustment was much more difficult than I thought it would be. The good news is I am back.

Bella is growing quick. While I was gone she started forming whole sounds instead of just one syllable sounds. She is starting to grow a bit more hair and is really aware of everything around her. Our baby is becoming a little girl that knows who we are and reacts when we engage her. I am never leaving again, or at least I don't want to.

We have the tree up and Bella, surprisingly could care less about the ornaments and the lights, but she loves the green.

Andi has started feeding her in the morning with a spoon. She started with the veggies for a few weeks and yesterday she tried all of the fruit, but Bella hates them. Thats ok with me, eat the veggies and learn to like them.

Well, Thats it for now, I promise, I will get allot of holiday pics. Happy holidays to everyone.

No comments: