Saturday, November 10, 2007

Eating Feet and Food......



Isabella is growing leaps and bounds in both size and skill. She is rolling over, eating from a spoon, talking up a storm. I cant understand what she is saying yet, but she is yapping like crazy.

Andi has her on a good schedule and it seems to be coming something Bella prepares for. She is napping on a regular basis, getting up, going to sleep and playing on consistent intervals.

Bella is a dream, it is so amazing to see her develop and start to understand emotion and facial expressions. I cant wait until I can start having conversations with her where she understands me and reacts.

We are looking forward to the holidays with her and, oh boy, the ideas of pictures I have....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does she like better? The food or the feet? She is so adorable! It makes me so happy to see her growing splendidly. Hugs! Rebeckah