Thursday, August 9, 2007

7 WEEKS.....LOOK AT THAT RED HAIR





Things are moving fast and Bella is growing everyday in everyway. She is now 21 inches and 9.1lbs. She is a handful to be sure, but again, Andi has been the picture of patience in those matters. I take my shifts and try to spend as much quality time as possible with her.

Time is tough right now, bunch of big transaction in disparate locations and shooting producing a film and trying to get home to be with Mom and Baby. Its a challenge. Well worth the trip however.

Isabella is starting to react and notice us. She smiles quite a bit, but its been tough getting it on film as they come at un-opportune times. Its quite amazing to come in the door after a long day, and in 5 mins, our baby is making me feel welcome and loved like never before. I already am protective of her.

As usual, Andi has been great, I worry that she does not get out enough, but when I get home and she has a "real" ear to ear grin, I know I don't have to worry. If you know Andi well, you know that her truly happy smiles are different that her everyday smiles. I love coming home to such a happy home.

No comments: