Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One Month has gone by already






Time is flying and Kip is too. He is cooing more, starting to smile and licking like crazy when we talk to him. It looks like his hair will be red like Bellas.

Kip is about as great a baby as can be. Basically, he sleeps when you put him down, wakes up when you pick him up and never fusses. It’s funny the contrast between how he is and how Bella was.

Bella has started to better get along with him and accept his presence and play with him as well as show verbal affection.

We are very busy with the children but would not have it any other way. It is amazing how he has changed our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable they are, and how proud you are! And me too! Can't wait to see them again! Love Grandma Sandy

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. I can't help but smile when I visit here : ) I want to see them both in the worst kind of way : ) Maybe you would let me take some pictures too. I LOVE babies : ) And toddlers too! I just bought some tutu's and now I need little girl models! : )