Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry for the delay folks






Yes it has been months since I posted anything new, I apologize. As most of you know, we are due with our son Kiprean as Andi is 40 weeks today. He will be here soon and Bella will have a brother to watch over her.

Speaking of Bella, she is as amazing as ever. Her conversations are more and more adult like as the days go by. Her face gestures and inflections are all adult like, its funny to see her act that way. She is able to recognize the alphabet and numbers and can count pretty high and say her entire ABC's, and she is not even 2 yet. Andi is doing a great job with her for sure. I will keep it short as I have homework to do and with the new job being an hour away, I have little time to do it. Enjoy the pics and happy summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Scott! LOVED the new pictures to pieces. What kind of homework do you have? I was in center city today and I thought of you guys. I am so glad you don't have to deal with that any longer! Hope you are doing well! Much love, Becky PS Kiss Andi for me : ).