Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year





Bella is becoming her own person and at times is like a little adult with what she says and does. Not quite complete sentences, but certainly putting words together and holding conversations.

We find out in 2 days the confirmed sex of the new baby. Of course we are fairly sure that’s it’s a boy, we still have not bought and boy stuff yet. We did get his room all set up and ready to go. I can’t wait, whether a boy or a girl. I can’t help thinking Bella will be like my sister was with my brother and I; changing our diapers when she was only 3 and helping feed us.

Can you believe it’s already January 10th? It seems like Christmas was a month ago. We all hop that you all have great 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so lovely : ). I can just imagine her personality! She always looks beautiful! I can't wait to hear what the new baby is going to be also! I am SO excited!